Foulger-Pratt Companies is seeking an Acquisitions and Asset Management Analyst to join our dynamic team in our corporate office based in Potomac, Maryland. The Analyst will work directly with Associates, and senior management on all aspects of the acquisitions and financing processes for mixed use, multi-family and commercial projects. Acquisition responsibilities include: initial underwriting, market research, due diligence, deal structuring, assisting with equity and loan closings and synthesizing data as needed from construction and property management reports. Asset Management responsibilities include: analyzing and reviewing operating data and financials, creating and updating property-level valuation models, developing strategic plans and monitoring asset performance, preparation of internal and external reporting, and identification and implantation of strategic operating initiatives. The ideal candidate will be comfortable interacting with all levels of team members, have strong organizational skills, a high degree of problem-solving ability, and the ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments. Previous real estate or finance experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- One-year job experience minimum with strong financial acumen, financial modeling abilities, and solid understanding of commercial real estate concepts. Candidates lacking job experience but with applicable academic experience may be considered as well.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Strong sense of ownership in their work with excellent attention to detail
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience with ARGUS software preferred
- Asset Management
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.