We are looking for a Senior Analyst who will be responsible for providing high quality, consistent analytics and reporting for existing investments and new opportunities in real estate, private equity and other investments. You will manage and direct interns to ensure proper reporting deadlines are achieved and analytics are delivered in a consistent, timely manner. As a member of the deal team working on an investment opportunity, you will participate in all aspects of diligence and project management as needed. You will report directly to the Direct of Asset Management and work closely with the Chief Investment Officer. You will also communicate routinely with the executive team and external constituents.
- Monthly and annual tracking and exception reporting on all assets in the portfolio.
- Perform ongoing financial analysis, performance tracking, creating models, and ongoing review of all pertinent investment data.
- Create budget, forecasts, for new and existing investments.
- Create and utilize financial models for new and existing investments, including multi-phase development projects, operating company investments, and stabilized assets.
- Review, analyze, and interpret various legal documents and financial statements, including operating statements, leases, rent rolls, loan documents, and service and operating agreements.
- Analyze potential new investment opportunities.
- Maintain and improve existing databases.
- Identify critical financial issues and/or operating inefficiencies.
- Provide appropriate market comparables to support various analyses.
- Abstract pertinent investment documents.
- Communicate with internal and external contacts in a professional, courteous and timely manner.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate economic, demographic and Real Estate market trends.
- Perform analyses and research with minimal supervision.
- Perform due diligence, document review, analysis of deal structures, and transaction support.
- Provide analytical support to Management.
- Provide supervision of department Interns and their work.
Job Qualifications / Experience
- 5+ years of related analytical, reporting, financial modeling and forecasting experience in commercial real estate required.
- Experience completing Argus Enterprise valuations and cash flows preferred.
- Excellent ability to analyze information and translate into strategic deliverables.
- Advanced internet research capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to understand and interpret various financial statements, real estate, and legal documents.
- Strong financial, organization, analytical, and decision making skills.
- Ability to manage many high priority tasks simultaneously, under strict deadlines, with minimal supervision.
- Understanding of leases, operating agreements, development agreements and other real estate related documents.
- Advanced ability using Microsoft Excel for reporting and analysis, and experience with other Microsoft Office products, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of Yardi preferred.
Bachelor’s degree required; preferably in Finance, Real Estate, or related field. Graduate degree or professional designation in real estate, Business or related field preferred.
When it comes to real estate, the Demetree name has long been synonymous with expertise and value. These qualities - combined with our keen market insight - helped us grow to be Central Florida's oldest, locally owned, full-service commercial real estate management firm. That's why we're able to offer the broadest array of services for office, retail, industrial, multi-family, self-storage and mobile home park properties. This position is with Demetree Global. Visit our site to learn more about our company!
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis
- Portfolio Management
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job