The Millennia Companies is a vertically integrated real estate company headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. The family of companies is comprised of Millennia Housing Management (MHM), Millennia Housing Development (MHD), Millennia Housing Capital (MHC), Millennia Hospitality Group (MHG), and American Preservation Builders (APB). The Millennia Companies specializes in the acquisition, rehabilitation and management of affordable and market rate multifamily communities.
Millennia Housing Development, Ltd., is currently seeking a full time Executive Administrative Assistant/Office Manager in its newly planned New York City office. This position will assist the executive vice president of the New York City office in all capacities.
- Knowledge of and interest in real estate; Low Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTCs) and HUD programs highly desired
- Experience in a fast paced, professional environment, reporting to executives at the director level or above.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills including the judgment and ability to compose correspondence, meeting agendas and reports.
- Strong interpersonal skills, confidence and ability to build relationships with and communicate with a wide range of internal and external parties.
- Demonstrated integrity including the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to coordinate complex activities, prioritize conflicting demands, and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to sift through deal/legal diligence
- Strong computer skills (Office, Word, Excel, Power Point, Adobe Pro)
- Notary is preferable
- Assist with all facets of initial office space set-up and future hiring
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, conference calls and travel
- Online and offline research as directed regarding affordable housing
- Assist with all facets of deal and property diligence and in the preparation of LIHTC applications
- Handle all office and reception functions such as telephone, in-person greetings, office supplies, technology, prepare and mail letters/packages
- Coordinate with Cleveland office in various administrative and diligence capacities
- Due Diligence
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.