Arc Capital Partners -- founded by 25+ year veterans, Quincy Allen and Neville Rhone -- is a Los Angeles-based real estate private equity platform that targets urban properties in millennial growth corridors. We are an entrepreneurial firm that recently raised capital from CalSTRS and Belay Investment Group to target the disciplined acquisition of over $450 million of multifamily, retail or mixed-use urban properties. Having already invested in locations such as Austin, Denver and Los Angeles with a deal pipeline of over $750 million, we are adding to our team to accelerate our growth.
Job Description (Acquisitions Associate):
We are seeking an Acquisitions Associate to be an integral part of our team and assist in underwriting, closing and managing commercial real estate. The ideal candidate will thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and seek to be a part of building a company with established, seasoned professionals. Responsibilities will include:
• Project-level financial modeling, market research, underwriting and due diligence
• Closing transactions and asset management of current real estate portfolio
• Capital raising with high net worth and institutional investors
• Investment committee and client presentations
• Two – five years of professional experience in real estate and/or finance. Real estate private equity, real estate developer/operator, investment banking or investment sales a plus
• Strong skills in financial analysis and modeling with excel. Argus experience is a plus
• Experience in multi-family, retail, creative office and/or mixed-use property types
• Intellectually curious, resourceful and proactive
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal communication and writing
- Asset Management
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.