A full service national commercial real estate company is seeking an experienced Assistant Property Manager in Casa Grande, AZ. This position will support the Property Manager and Asset Manager in managing all aspects of a large regional commercial retail property including marketing, operations and financial activities.
- Respond to tenant needs, resolving problems promptly and according to lease.
- Regular interaction with tenants.
- Process and payment of vendor invoices.
- Preparation of accurate tenant billings.
- Review tenant related documents (i.e. lease, lease abstracts, etc.) and handle accordingly.
- Prepare and deliver timely, accurate and complete reports including variance reports, etc.
- Gather tenant sales, certificates of insurance, HVAC service reports, etc.
- Rent collections.
- Prepare bid packets for projects.
- Prepare AIA and AFS contracts.
- Walk-through of property daily to ensure clean and safe conditions.
- Routine night and weekend inspections.
- Perform and document monthly property inspections.
- Complete weekly status report.
- Assist in annual budget and CAM reconciliations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year institution and a minimum of two years of related experience and/or training.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively present information.
- Ability to understand, interpret and implement terms from a variety of lease forms
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite, YARDI, KARDIN, and AVID a plus.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work effectively with little to no supervision.
Send resume and salary requirements. Qualified candidates only.
- Property Management
Apply for this job