BE creative. BE the expert. BE a team player. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Client Services Specialist in Seattle, WA.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
You’re an experienced real estate transaction coordinator and administrative professional who’s looking to translate your creative and innovative ideas in a growing industry. Your experienced includes delivering excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment to internal and external clients. Are you looking for the next step in your career where you can work with a team of high producing brokers and participate in deals through production of client deliverables?
You’re highly organized and have a keen eye for details, ensuring a high standard of quality in everything you do. You bring a customer service-oriented attitude who thrives in a deadline-driven and fast-paced environment. You thrive in an environment where no two days are the same. You also love to learn and exchange ideas with others to achieve amazing results.
What you bring
- Minimum of 2-4 years driving investment transaction paperwork to completion along with administrative support experience in a commercial real estate environment.
- Commercial real estate experience
- You have experience working with a database such as CoStar or Loopnet.
- Proficient in intermediate functions including MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- A valid real estate license in the state of Washington.
Bonus skills and experience
- Some level of knowledge of Adobe InDesign is a plus.
What success looks like
- Aid broker in helping ensure client understands contract including deadlines and costs.
- Liaise with lenders, title companies, escrow companies, and other parties involved in each transaction to ensure timely dissemination of information, and paperwork (electronic and hard copy).
- Prepare and facilitate changes of legal documents; update documents as required and participate in the due diligence process when applicable.
- You bring experience in creating/ formatting proposals, presentations, correspondence, RFP’s using MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- You are confident in your ability to support a team of top-producing, commercial real estate associates, through preparing/updating sales reports, database management, creating marketing reports, delivering pitches/ presentations and more.
- You are familiar and experienced in using a database management system, including updating internally/ externally, tracking and processing transactions, etc.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.