Rialto Capital Management, together with its affiliates, is an integrated real estate investment and asset management company that invests and manages assets throughout the capital structure in real estate properties, loans and securities. Rialto was formed in 2007, and has participated in the investment of billions of dollars of equity in real estate assets. The company is headquartered in Miami, Florida, and with its affiliates have professionals operating in offices throughout the United States and in Europe. Rialto’s executive management team is comprised of seasoned professionals who have been market leaders globally in CMBS securities investing, loan origination, distressed debt and commercial and residential properties through multiple cycles.
Rialto Capital’s Commercial Property Group (“CPG”) is responsible for acquisitions, asset management and dispositions of direct investments in properties across all property types at Rialto Capital Management. The Vice President, Asset Management has direct oversight and responsibility for asset management strategy and execution for Rialto Capital’s commercial property assets in the Western U.S. This is a role that is expected to grow over time as more capital is raised and the portfolio increases.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Overall business plan execution for a portfolio of assets located throughout the West Coast
- Implement capital improvement strategies across the portfolio, including CAPEX construction process and oversight of third parties
- Oversight of leasing strategies, coordination of tenant improvement work with on-site teams
- Manage relationships with key partners, brokers, and operations teams in select markets
- Ongoing cash flow analysis and forecasting using Argus and excel
- Periodic reporting as required for partners, lenders, and investor relations
- Make strategic hold/sell recommendations and oversee asset disposition process
- Assist with acquisitions, as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year university, MBA or Master’s Degree preferred
- 5-10+ years of experience in real estate asset management, acquisitions experience a plus
- Relevant commercial real estate analytical experience (office, retail, multifamily and mixed-use) in acquisitions, asset/portfolio management and/or real estate finance.
- Advanced financial analysis, forecasting and modeling skills with the ability to translate analysis quickly into practical results
- Excellent communication & organization skills with the ability to present analyses and recommendations in verbal and/or written formats
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing projects to ensure timely deliverables
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Argus
- Asset Management
- Portfolio Management
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.