Client owns and asset manages portfolio of multifamily properties in the Greater Boston Area, and involved in several real estate developments. The position is for a part time asset management and financial analyst.
As an Asset Management/Financial Analyst, main responsibilities will include to
- contribute towards the development of asset management strategies
- Assist in preparing business plans, including deal memorandums, annual operating plans, financial forecasts and strategic plans
- Carry out underwriting and due diligence
- Assemble operating statements into a global portfolio performance with quarterly projections
- Create and update monthly, quarterly and annual budgets and variance tracking
- Update portfolio models with most recent financial results and assumptions
- Attend quarterly asset management meetings with owners and outside consultants
- Create and update portfolio valuation models with most recent financial results and assumptions.
- Assist in monthly/quarterly cash management of portfolio
- Assist in investor distributions and communications
- Perform leasing and market report analysis of rental properties
- Create, update and manage new project management software or files to track several projects
- Coordinate project management for asset manager and executives.
- 5 plus years of experience in financial analysis, accounting or similar fields. Real estate exposure preferred but not required.
- Strong quantitative and MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills
- Strong project management skills, results-driven, with ability to manage multiple deadlines.
- Keen attention to detail, high energy; possessed with drive.
- Must be a team player, but also a self-starter that can perform with limited direction.
- Excellent written and verbal and communication skills.
- We are a small company and a very close-knit team.
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis
- Portfolio Management
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.