If you are looking for a position that will both challenge and reward you - then look no further! YMP Real Estate Management, a dynamic and growing real estate group is looking to fill a vital role – Regional Property Manager!!
This position is responsible for overseeing the entire portfolio of residential properties located throughout the state of Florida.
You will be required to visit all of the portfolio properties regularly to ensure a smooth-running operation.
Must be able to Build Effective Teams – Blend people into teams; create strong morale and spirit in the teams; share wins/successes; foster open dialogue; define success in terms of the whole team; create a feeling of belonging in the team.
We offer a great benefits package! Medical, Dental, Vision & More!!
** MUST have REGIONAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT experience for consideration **
The Regional Manager's duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for financial management of the portfolio including creation of annual business plans and budgets, then ensuring that our Property Managers manage to their budget.
- Provide leadership, guidance, training and support to Property Managers.
- Provide excellent customer service to our tenant base and maintain open lines of communication between management, staff and residents.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies (online and conventional sources).
- Assure that the policies and procedures of the company are carried out by management teams.
- Have general knowledge of building systems and components.
- Conduct property visits regularly to provide Property Managers with recommendations and observations to improve their property.
- Build teams to unite staff within the portfolio and create an effective and efficient work environment.
- Manage performance and discuss concerns regularly of all direct reports and team members.
- Optimize the training and retention of staff members and develop career paths for those who desire growth.
- Assist with legal issues including insurance issues, small claims cases and eviction.
- Work with our Construction Division to assist in the bidding and preparation of vendor contracts.
- Train and develop skills of staff members in the use of our ResMan Accounting System.
- Other duties as necessary.
- Portfolio Management
- Property Management
7+ to 10 years
Apply for this job