Shorewood Real Estate Group LLC is a multi-strategy real estate investment platform that specializes in the acquisition, financing, and development of institutional quality assets in New York City. The firm has extensive experience in all aspects of the real estate investment arena and provides integrated and innovative solutions to maximize the long-term value of real estate assets.
Working closely with the acquisitions team, the intern will provide analytical support for business development. Successful candidates will contribute to the Shorewood team by conducting in depth market research, underwriting potential investments, and sourcing new development opportunities. This internship has the potential to become a permanent position for successful candidates.
- Identify investment and development opportunities
- Evaluate and underwrite potential acquisitions
- Prepare and present financial models and investment memorandums to senior management and investors
- Conduct in depth market research
- Passion for analysis and high a level of interest in the New York City real estate market
- Proficient in quantitative and qualitative research
- Experience building and operating complex real estate financial models
- Highly proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail as well as the ability to work under deadlines
- Ability to work independently, be proactive, and multi-task
- Research/Market Analysis
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
This job is no longer active.