Are you interested in a challenging position with a growing property management company? If you are an experienced Acquisitions Analyst and are ready to raise your career to the next level, this could be the opportunity for you!
RHP Properties* is a growing, privately held national property management company. Headquartered in Farmington Hills, MI, we own and operate over 225 manufactured home communities in 24 states.
We are presently seeking an Acquisitions Analyst to assist the acquisitions department in evaluation of real estate investments.
As an Acquisitions Analyst, you will:
- Conduct comprehensive underwriting and due diligence procedures on prospective real estate acquisition opportunities.
- Prepare accurate financial models, projections, and analyses on prospective property acquisitions, including property operational underwriting and return on investment modeling.
- Present models of potential acquisitions to appropriate team members and partners in person or via conference call, effectively communicating all assumptions made and any changes to the model as the deal progresses.
- Utilize or enhance existing Excel acquisition-underwriting templates and maintain other financial and analytical model templates for use in analyzing prospective properties, as well as track and communicate all model template updates to appropriate team members.
- Review, analyze, and comprehend a variety of real estate documents, including rent rolls, budgets, operating statements, expense recovery reconciliations, loan agreements and other information used in the underwriting process.
- Prepare and present results of all work in a clear and concise manner, both verbally and in writing.
- Lead conference calls to discuss models, due diligence findings, and business plans.
- Communicate with brokers, sellers, lenders, and third parties as appropriate and needed to effectively understand and underwrite transactions.
- Manage deal flow and ensure transaction deadlines are met.
- Track and maintain a pipeline of deals whether they are on market, off market, or have sold to another buyer.
- Maintain and organize the Acquisition team’s property files in hard copy, on the network hard drive, and company Intranet.
- Other financial and accounting duties or supervision of duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 2 years of financial analyst experience required.
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business required
- Ability to analyze financial results, display initiative and exhibit strong organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel mandatory.
- Experience with financial modeling.
- Detail oriented and the ability to multitask and be a team player in a fast-paced environment.
This is a full-time opportunity with competitive compensation. Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance; short-term and long-term disability; life insurance; paid time off and holidays; flexible spending; and 401K.
*As is typical in this industry, the employees working at the properties in RHP Properties' portfolio are employed through a separate entity, RHP Staffing Company. Thus, though there are references here to RHP Properties, please understand that your employment relationship will be with RHP Staffing.
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.