Seasoned, hit-the-ground-running, hands-on multi-family Regional Manager for a busy portfolio in the Fort Worth/Dallas, TX area. Knowledge of Section 42, bi-lingual, and rehab experience a plus. At least three years multi-family experience required.
POSITION PROFILE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Overall accountability for the operational and financial performance of a multifamily portfolio consisting of 1,000 - 1,500 units.
• Responsible for staffing, training, team leadership, motivation, compliance, accounting and asset management of each property.
• Overall accountability for all site management operations, staff recruiting, hiring and training, marketing, Section 42, UPCS and HUD compliance, leasing, rent collections, resident relations, supportive services, property upkeep and maintenance, payroll administration and all financial analysis and reporting to lenders and equity partners.
• Establishes and monitors operating budgets, all required porting and ensures the financial and operational excellence of the communities.
• Obtains and analyzes current market and economic data.
• Develop, implement and manage short and long-range marketing and management plans to achieve each community’s occupancy, compliance and financial goals.
• Implement and monitor comprehensive operating policies and procedures appropriate to the success of the day-to-day operations of each property.
• Implement and oversight of all resident programs and services to minimize unit turnover and to promote resident retention and customer satisfaction.
• Develop solid business and communication relations with the owners and equity partners of each property.
• Ensure the promotion of resident services and activities that demonstrate quality service to residents.
• Conduct quarterly site/ unit inspections with site personnel to ensure communities are being maintained to UFAS, HUD, Fair Housing, QHS and LIHTC standards within the company and compliance standards.
• 3-5 years experience managing a multifamily portfolio inclusive of affordable and market-rate properties within a portfolio.
• Must have prior experience with operating properties Section 42 LIHTC, HUD, LTWFH and market rate programs.
• HCCP, Fair Housing, CAM, CPM and COS or other comparable training and certifications are required.
• Strong effective leader and communicator.
• Must be a self-starter, work independently in a fast-paced work environment, be result oriented and a problem solver.
• A depth of experience across all aspects of multifamily property management, operations and compliance to include, but not limited to: leasing, marketing, budgeting, financial asset management, maintenance, compliance, reporting, staff development and team building.
- Portfolio Management
- Property Management
2+ to 5 years