JOB SUMMARY: The Investor Relations Analyst will be responsible for monitoring and tracking all aspects of transactions - from the moment an investor shows interest in the deal until after its disposition when all open items have been reconciled. This role will work with all related departments to ensure the deal structures, accounting and reporting requirements are understood and maintained.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following but are not limited to the job specifications contained herein. Additional duties or job functions that can be performed safely may be required as deemed necessary by Harbor Group International.
- Build files for all deals including agreements, promissory notes, OMs, Investor Book, models, presentations, budgets, quarterly reports, tax material, debt/equity sheets, distributions, proceeds sheets, post disposition items, etc.
- Ensure you are the subject matter expert on all deals in order to address any questions or issues quickly and efficiently
- Coordinate the quarterly reports and quarterly calls and assist in producing related reports
- Manage debt/equity quarterly distribution process including obtaining financial and accounting data, securing approval and mailing of distributions
- Create and maintain reporting on asset management templates/dashboards
- Coordinate annual budget reviews and approval
- Organize the delivery of tax reports and financial statements
- Provide proceeds sheets and long-term models in connection with investors’ ROFR
- Keep track of and process payment for rebates
- Develop and deliver presentations and reports as requested by Institutional Investors
- Manage logs requested by Institutional Investors and follow up as needed
- Coordinate all post-sale items
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field and 1-3 years’ relevant experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently
- Must be able to multi-task, manage time well and meet critical deadlines
- Exhibit strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal & communications skills, both verbal and written
- High level of interpersonal and customer service skills
- Asset Management
- Investor Relations
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job