BE creative. BE the expert. BE progressive. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Marketing Director in Atlanta, GA
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
You’re an experienced Commercial Real Estate marketing professional who is looking to take the next step in your career by leveraging your communications ideas into a successful leadership role. You bring a wealth of experience in leading and executing marketing strategies, projects and proposals in a professional business environment. You are an excellent communicator who can sit down with your clients, provide creative solutions and figure out the big picture solutions.
You’re an experienced Manger or Director of Marketing in a senior marketing role in the Atlanta, Georgia area. You will be a strategic resource and collaborate with local leadership and management, researchers and support professionals to create new business development materials, internal communications, marketing campaigns, PR, advertising and digital marketing. You will do this to convey messaging and win business. You are an excellent writer, confident communicator, strategic thinker and have a keen eye for detail. You possess exceptional RFP response and pitch positioning skills, write thoughtful content, are a team player and thrive managing multiple projects with a variety of personalities under competing deadlines.
Are you a consummate marketing leader who can bring the highest level of professional writing skill? If you are, we want to hear from you!
What you bring:
- 5-7 plus years of related work experience in the Commercial Real Estate, or related field.
- A university degree or diploma in marketing, communications, business
- Proven track record of developing winning strategies, pitches, presentations, and campaigns.
- Proficiency across marketing channels including online, print and social.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Proficient knowledge with social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc)
What success looks like:
- You develop outstanding pitch strategies and materials, and write content for thought-provoking client presentations, proposals, and RFP responses.
- You manage internal and external communications and promotions; create and oversee PR campaigns with guidance from local management.
- You develop content for corporate and journal advertising.
- You coordinate with design team to develop compelling marketing collateral.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Brokerage / Sales
- General Management and C-Suite
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.