CCP is looking for a Junior Real Estate Analyst to join their growing equity and debt placement team in Chicago. This person must be very energetic, have a good sense of humor, and be very quick on his or her feet. We are looking for a unique individual with atypical qualities, a self-starter, hungry for success, and not afraid to second guess his or her superiors. CCP is a lean company and we are looking for candidates hungry to learn and take on as much responsibility as they can handle quickly.
- Research and assist in developing the working list of capital users and capital providers.
- Generate leads for potential real estate deals.
- Track, maintain, and analyze all active and prospective CCP deals.
- Build out and maintain the CCP market research systems for designated regions along with working market knowledge of key commercial real estate markets.
- Assist in preparing detailed financial excel models relating to potential commercial real estate transactions including but not limited to acquisitions and developments.
- Conduct due diligence and market research for real estate transaction opportunities, including review of property financial statements.
- Actively manage and assist in the marketing, due diligence, and closing periods during the life of a transaction.
- Review and summarize real estate documents including leases, appraisals, loan documents, etc.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects relating to real estate deals as they arise.
- Be a team player and work well in team environment.
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent cash flow and valuation modeling competency. Argus knowledge a plus but not required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong analytical and research capabilities with outstanding organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects.
- Self-motivation and willingness to work with a small team in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Ability to shift priorities quickly to meet time-sensitive demands.
- A working knowledge of the real estate industry and capital markets preferred but not required.
- Undergraduate degree, preferably with a focus in Real Estate / Finance / Business, or equivalent education and / or experience.
- 1-2 years of experience in real estate, private equity, investment banking, consulting, accounting or other finance with quantitative background preferred.
- Competitive market salary, commensurate with experience, and the opportunity for annual bonus based on individual and company performance.
- Capital Markets
- Financial Analysis
- Hospitality / Entertainment
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.