Since our formation fifteen years ago, Dalan Management and its affiliates have developed an integrated, multifaceted real estate investment management company. The company owns and operates a portfolio of multifamily, mixed use, and commercial assets with a market capitalization of over $1 billion in New York City, Phoenix and Los Angeles.
In connection with the continued growth of its company, Dalan Management is seeking to hire a strong candidate to join its team. Dalan Management has an immediate need for an experienced individual to assist with all aspects of management and operations of properties in the firm’s growing investment portfolio. It is essential that the individual is extremely proactive, detail oriented, highly capable of managing multiple roles and project accounts effectively and enjoys working in a collegial team environment. Great opportunity for growth within the company.
- Develop and implement annual business plans. Monitor assets in accordance with the plan, including reporting to joint venture partners
- Ensure and maintain effective and harmonious tenant and owner relations
- Prepare quarterly investor reports; ensure timely and accurate reporting on performance, budget variances, and significant changes in market and property conditions
- Prepare monthly asset management updates and financials
- Manage leasing process and assist in commercial lease negotiations and review
- Establish procedures for effectively managing the portfolio
- Monitor construction progresses and manage construction consultants
- Prepare annual property valuations and budgets
- Interface with bankers, investors, property managers, tenants, attorneys and third party consultants
- 3 plus years’ asset management experience in investment real estate, preferably in NYC
- Experience working with a New York City real estate owner/developer/investor
- Strong excel skills
- Strong writing skills and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills given the small team environment
- Organized and highly detail oriented
- Highly motivated
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis
- Portfolio Management
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.