Working directly with the Partners at our company the intern will learn how to analyze and research distressed properties for possible purchase. The position requires the ability to interact and communicate with potential sellers via the phone as well as good research and analytical skills. The intern will learn all facets of our business as we are a very hands on team that is happy to teach and develop talent. This internship has the potential to lead to a full time, permanent position for successful candidates.
- Research and Identify possible Buying Opportunities for Investment and Development purposes
- Reach out to potential Sellers on the Phone to discuss our proposition
- Work with partners to help with Research and Marketing such as Mailers, Internet, and Visiting Courts
- Passion to learn Real Estate Investing and Development
- Exceptional Computer and Research Skills including, Excel, Word, Powerpoint and basic coding skills
- Excellent Communications Skills and a Desire to talk to people on the phone and in person
- Detail oriented and organized
- Research/Market Analysis
Less than 1 year
This job is no longer active.