Are you looking for a new opportunity? CIM Group has a new opening for a Building Engineer to join our team in Dallas. The Building Engineer will provide building maintenance, operation, and repair work on assigned property, under the supervision of the Chief Engineer. Come join a world class team providing world class service!
The Journeyman Engineer shall provide building maintenance, operation, and repair work on assigned property, under the supervision of the Chief Engineer
- Operation, maintenance and repair of all boilers, heater pumps, valves, appurtenances and lines used in the distribution of steam and heated or processed water.
- Operation, maintenance and repair of refrigerant compressors, condensers, evaporators, traps, transfer pumps, expansion valves, stop vales and float temperature and air conditioning systems in their entirety, including the use of approved recovery equipment and processes to comply with the law.
- Operation, maintenance and repair of pumps handling brines or other secondary refrigerating liquids, including water, together with all valves, appurtenances and lines used in the system.
- Operation, maintenance, and repair of air compressors, together with distribution lines and all valves and devices for air control, including air dryer and filtering and separating systems.
- Operation, maintenance, and repair of all natural and manufactured gas distribution lines, including all valves and devices for their distribution, regulation, and control.
- Operation, maintenance and repair of water filters, softeners, piping, expansion tanks, and pumps used in conjunction with water distribution, including all sinks and toilet bowls, including all supply lines, drains, water lines, control devices and sprinkler systems.
- Operation, maintenance, and repair of all types of electrical motors and engines used to power pumps, compressors, generators, and fans.
- Assist in the maintenance of elevators, man-lifts, escalators, and hoist ways except where this type of equipment is serviced and maintained by specialized contractors and only where the Engineer is properly licensed to do so.
- Maintain and repair electrical/control systems including circuit diagnostics, tracing, and troubleshooting, operating, maintaining, and repairing all motor controls and related equipment drivers such as variable frequency drives (VFDs).
- Operation, maintenance, and repair of all fuel oil systems including piping, pumps, valves, strainers, filters, floaters, separators, lines and controls.
- Operation, maintenance, and repair of all fuel oil systems for HVAC, lighting and other controlled mediums, including consoles, data gathering panels, remote sensors and indicating devices.
- Operation, maintenance and repair of sanitary sewer systems, sump pumps including basins and sumps, grease traps, water closets, urinals, flush valves, angle stops and piping. This includes clearing blockages in fixtures and lines as needed and on a preventative basis as well.
- Maintenance and repair of trash/recycling/composting/baling compactors, including electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Assist in the maintenance and repair of all kitchen equipment excluding tenant owned equipment.
- Operation, maintenance, and repair of all life Safety related equipment, including support of testing for life safety related equipment.
- Assist in the inventory control for parts and materials required to perform such maintenance and repairs to the building systems.
- Equipment room maintenance and repairs to maintain the physical condition and appearance of these rooms and equipment located within them.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: (including certification, licenses, etc.)
- High-school diploma or equivalent.
- Apprentice Engineer Course Certificate of Completion or equivalent.
- Knowledge in the use of tools considered as necessary to the fulfilment of the duties of the engineer shall include all those which may be required in the performance of his duties, including such types of special equipment necessary to operate, maintain and repair the equipment listed.
*CIM does not accept unsolicited resumes from Agencies. Any unsolicited resumes received from Agencies will be considered property of CIM and no fees will be due or paid. If you wish to become an approved Agency with CIM or any of its Affiliates, please contact a member of the CIM Talent Acquisition Team.
- Facilities Management
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.