Operations Analyst needed to support property management department of a growing and fast-paced real estate and investment organization. Ideal candidate should not only have an analytical and detail-oriented mindset, but also the ability to problem-solve with a big-picture view.
• Prepare/manage summary level reports utilizing internal Data Warehouse, Salesforce, etc., for real estate operations team, including property allocations, department and portfolio level accounts receivable, capital expenditures, etc.
• Manage collection of tenant financials and sales reports, including entering sales data into accounting system.
• Team point person for data integrity, accuracy and timing, and will perform validation of Data Warehouse, Salesforce, etc., data as needed.
• Assist in creation of more streamlined internal processes, draft instruction manuals and train internal and external team members as new systems/processes are implemented.
• Produce ad hoc analyses (Lease Renewal, Hold/Sell modeling, etc.) as needed.
• Maintain complete and accurate files for all matters including files contained in electronic database.
Educational/Experience Requirements (including certifications, licenses, etc):
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience.
• 2+ years of commercial real estate experience preferable.
Technical Skill Requirements:
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including a strong working knowledge of Excel.
• MRI and/or Salesforce experience highly desirable.
- Property Management
2+ to 5 years