BE Influential. BE Entrepreneurial. BE the Expert. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Property Manager in Columbia, SC.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
Strong client relationships are important to you. You enjoy playing a central role in customer care by bringing superior organizational skills, attention to detail, and a positive attitude to everything you do.
As a Property Manager, you will be involved in all aspects of managing commercial buildings – from operations and financial activities to managing important relationships with our tenants, property owners and vendors. From managing service contracts and overseeing tenant improvements, to completing property inspections and making recommendations, you’ll have the opportunity to share your innovative ideas to continually improve how we manage our commercial properties.
What you bring:
- Five or more years’ experience in commercial real estate management.
- Experience with contract and leasing agreements.
- Strong understanding of financial reports, including variance of actual vs. budget numbers.
Demonstrated experience with real estate software such as Yardi, MRI, etc.
Bonus skills and experience
- Construction management experience.
Experience in managing staff.
What success looks like:
- You develop and maintain strong relationships with property owners, tenants, vendors and contractors.
- You respond in a timely manner to tenants’ needs to meet lease obligations.
- You are responsible for annual budget preparation and tenant reconciliations.
- You successfully manage all operations tasks.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Competitive compensation and benefits including, but not limited to, a full range of health care benefits, paid time off, and 401K, are available.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, gender (including pregnancy), creed, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, otherwise disabled or veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
- Property Management
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.