We are a property management company located in Glendale, California, specializing in commercial real estate management, including neighborhood anchored grocery/drug store centers.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with the candidate's experience, knowledge and educational background, in addition to health and dental insurance.
The commercial property manager will be responsible for all aspects of shopping center management, including, but not limited to:
- Preparing financial statements, CAM budgets, and CAM reconciliations for the shopping centers;
- Preparing tenant rent increases and keeping up to date tenant insurance and gross sales reports;
- Responding and providing copies of invoices to tenants relating to CAM reconciliations, rent increases, and any lease related disputes;
- Making utility and reimbursement expense spreadsheets for tenants at the shopping centers;
- Making rent collection calls, applying late charges, and staying on top of and collecting from delinquent tenants;
- Coding utility billing and any invoices related to the shopping centers;
- Talking to related vendors;
- Obtaining purchase orders for repair, maintenance, remodel and replacement work;
- Responding to and taking care of emergencies at the shopping centers [including emergency calls after working hours and/or on weekends;
- Preparing service contracts;
- Visiting the shopping centers on a regular basis;
- Ensuring that the shopping centers remain in excellent condition at all times;
- Inspecting and following-up on any existing and new tenant improvement work;
- Ensuring that tenants observe all the rules, restrictions, and conditions of their leases; and,
- Working closely with the Leasing Team with respect to shopping center vacancies and lease renewals.
Further, the qualifications for the commercial property manager position are:
- BA or BS required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience required at a shopping center management company
- Proficient w/ MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to report to work on time and maintain assigned work schedule
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal and writing) skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Must be proactive with attention to detail, prioritize easily and quickly, and be able to work independently
- Knowledge of or the ability to learn property management software i.e. Yardi is strongly preferred
- Property Management
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.