JOB SUMMARY: The Investment Analyst/Associate will be an integral member of the investments team and will be given significant responsibility in the underwriting, due diligence and closing of real estate transactions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Take primary role in underwriting investment opportunities
• Lead preparation of documents to facilitate the underwriting and closing of real estate transactions
• Interface with brokers, investors, lenders and other key internal and external stakeholders
• Perform market research to help make prudent and informed investments
• Collaborate with various internal departments to develop value add strategies
• Lead coordination with internal and third-party vendors in due diligence review
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Must have strong financial modeling experience
• Expert level proficiency of Excel and Power Point.
• Ability to drive multiple tasks with competing priorities
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills
• Self-motivated and ambitious. Enthusiastic to work and succeed in a collaborative team environment.
• Organized and strong time management skills
• Comfortable in a small entrepreneurial organization experiencing growth
• Detail oriented and committed to delivering thorough work product
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Real Estate or Business Administration.
• 2-5 years of real estate investing or financial analysis (title commensurate with experience)
• Experience with multifamily sector preferred
ABOUT VERITAS INVESTMENTS
Headquartered in San Francisco, Veritas Investments is an experienced real estate investment
manager that specializes in owning and operating mixed-use multifamily and retail properties in
the San Francisco Bay Area.
The company offers institutional and individual investors a vertically-integrated platform and a
clearly defined investment strategy that focuses on acquiring undermanaged multifamily and
urban retail properties and then enhancing their income and value through building and
management improvements. The company holds a track record for moving quickly on
opportunities, executing efficiently on strategy, and delivering superior financial performance to
investors while giving back to the community.
Veritas Investments has been fortunate to be the recipient of many awards including two recent
honors: IREM’s Workplace Environment Award for Employee and Leadership Development and
was also named Real Estate Investment Fund of the Year by REFI.
- Investment Management
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job