We have two vacancies! We are seeking a Senior Property Manager and a Property Manager to join Broad Street’s team. These positions supervise and coordinate the daily operations of Broad Street’s portfolio. Both positions share responsibility for maintaining the physical assets and the performance of assigned properties to achieve the highest possible net operating income, without compromising the quality of the property's appearance or level of service. These positions monitor regulatory compliance and company policies and procedures related to property management.
Regional Property Management
- Responsible for regular and positive interaction with building tenants through regular tenant visits in accordance with the company tenant retention programs.
- Manage property’s cash flow relative to income and expenses
- Provide budgeting and management of all aspects of property projects and scheduling which include tenant construction, repair and maintenance projects, and capital enhancement projects.
- Closely monitor property accounts receivables
- Administer, interpret and enforce lease provisions.
- Manage property and engineering staff and oversee performance of building systems to ensure tenant comfort and economical operations.
- Participate and assist in the leasing process from the LOI stage through tenant occupancy including “vacant unit reports”.
- Perform property inspections.
Skills and Experience:
- 5-10 years commercial property management experience
- CPM or RPA professional designation or candidacy preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience managing engineers, third-party vendors, and contractors.
- Strong knowledge of Commercial real estate and property management is required
- Strong computer skills including Yardi, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is required
- Experience with property maintenance software a plus
Ideal candidates will have demonstrated the following
- Well organized, self-starter, and able to handle multiple priorities
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively with other team members
- Task and results oriented
- Understands the “bigger picture” of the accounting process
- Passion for accounting with the eagerness to learn and grow
Candidates should enjoy working in an entrepreneurial, team environment and taking pride in “ownership” of their work. They should demonstrate integrity, an ongoing desire for personal and professional growth and a compelling interest in the real estate industry.
- Property Management
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.