BE Influential. BE Entrepreneurial. BE the Expert. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Facilities Manager in Richmond, VA.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
You’re an experienced property or facility manager but you’re ready for a new and challenging role to take on a multi-market portfolio and get involved in shaping the company’s business strategy. You bringing strong leadership skills, superior organizational skills, and a positive attitude to everything you do.
As a Facilities Manager, you will be responsible for all day-to-day operations at the multiple corporate facility sites, including maintenance, occupant/owner relations, budgeting, capital planning, reporting, project management, and emergency planning. You’ll also contribute to the overall Facilities Management strategy, manage important vendor relationships, and ensure compliance with government regulations and corporate standards. Most importantly, you will lead and support a local team of engineering professionals to manage multiple projects and programs to achieve specific business objectives.
What you bring:
- Five or more years’ experience in property and facility management.
- Strong understanding of financial reports, including variance of actual vs. budget numbers.
- Working knowledge and understanding of building systems and infrastructure.
- A valid State of Virginia driver’s license.
- Flexibility to be on-call or shift work.
Bonus skills and experience
- BS/BA degree from a university or college accredited through a Regional Accrediting Association. RPA, CPM or CFM designation preferred.
- Experience in leading a team of experts.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Experience in building relationships across all levels, from senior decision makers to front-line staff.
What success looks like:
- You have a strong, engaged, high-performing team of engineering staff
- Programs and projects comply with federal, state and local regulations and risk management standards
- Life-safety, energy management and site safety programs are coordinated and implemented on time and within budget
- You develop and foster strong relationships with property owners, tenants, vendors and contractors and internal teams.
- You complete all on-site accounting functions, including monthly and annual reporting activities and reconciliations.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Facilities Management
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
This job is no longer active.