BE influential. BE innovative. BE collaborative. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Project Manager.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
In this role, you’ll join Colliers in a key position overseeing the day to day responsibilities for the Programming Services Team, serves as liaison between Programming Team and Leader of Workplace Planning Team, identifies and proactively connects the dots between Programming Team and other Global Workplace Strategy and Operations Teams.
We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Who you are
We’re looking for stellar project managers who are super organized, have a keen eye for the details and have led and managed complex projects from start to finish – on time and on budget. You’re good at building strong, trusting client relationships and have a knack for bringing the right people together to come up with innovative ideas and solutions.
You love variety in your work and when every day is different from the next. You’re the kind of person who dives right in, learning as much as you can about a new client, a different industry or business, and you’ll apply your knowledge and technical expertise to get the best results. You’re a people person, a relationship builder and see working alongside some of the best Corporate Real Estate brokers on site with their clients as your ideal next role.
Are you looking to expand your superior project management skills to make a difference for new clients and businesses? Look no further.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree with 7 years of experience in Design related field
- Extensive knowledge of data collection and programming, construction, design process and project management.
- Working knowledge of: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access or equivalent, Power Point, AUTOCAD or equivalent, CAFM Software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interpret architectural plans and space allocation plans.
Bonus skills and experience:
- Experience in directing and maintaining team spirit
- Experience in handling stress and customer support team spirit
What success looks like:
- You oversee development of Stacking Diagrams and development of Space Plans and maintain accurate records regarding programs, headcounts, MACs
- You oversee activities of design firms as it relates to space management and the ability to convey vision of Workplace 2020
- You establish schedule/budget and “red flag” any possible deviations and resolve any issues as they arise
- You communicate regularly with Department POC regarding status, schedule and respond quickly to questions/concerns posed by departments
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers Project Managers. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Project Management
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
7+ to 10 years