The role of analyst/associate will support the investment and fundraising teams and will be based in the firm’s Raleigh headquarters.
• Create detailed financial analyses using both Excel and ARGUS to analyze and evaluate
prospective and portfolio investments
• Update internal valuation and projection models for existing investments
• Prepare presentation materials and investment memoranda
• Maintain deal pipeline database
• Research market data for both target market fundamentals and individual transactions –
supply/demand, economic trends, sale and lease comps, etc.
• Assist investment team in acquisition/investment due diligence
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Superior real estate financial modeling skills
• Proficiency in ARGUS and Microsoft Office
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task and problem solve
• Understanding of commercial leases and property operations
• Must be a motivated, proactive and team-oriented
• Strong work ethic and effective under pressure
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university with preference for coursework in
finance, economics and real estate.
• At least 2 years full-time experience in real estate investments
- Due Diligence
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.