Lease Administration Supervisor, Transition Manager
Pittsburgh or Remote location possible
We are seeking Lease Administration Supervisor to join our growing team base out of Pittsburgh, PA. Our Supervisor will be responsible for the full scope of Lease Administration services for one or more clients including managing a team of analysts.
Our Lease Administration platform supports a diverse set of client needs from basic management of lease abstractions and critical dates to full financial management of landlord invoices and reconciliation audits. We provide comprehensive knowledge and access to data across the portfolio that enables our clients to make strategic real estate decisions that support and enhance their core business.
What this job involves
- Client/vendor/landlord relationship management
- Oversight of Lease Analyst(s) including hiring, training, employee development and performance management
- Provide coaching for subordinates with regard to procedures, lease interpretation, desktop audits and billing calculations
- Responsible for ensuring that client(s) accounts are in full compliance with all internal and client specific policies and procedures
- Abstracting and interpreting commercial lease documents (leases, amendments, subleases)
- Resolution of rent and other landlord/tenant issues
- Oversee subtenant account management, including the billing and collections of third party tenant rents, review of the cash receipts posting reports and review of the monthly Delinquency Report
- Coordinate invoicing to client(s) and collections as necessary
- Document and share best practices, participate in efforts to strengthen internal controls and improve data quality
Sound like you? Before you apply its worth knowing what we are looking for:
- A Bachelor’s Degree with at least 5 years of experience in Lease Administration, Real Estate Accounting, Real Estate Law or Property Management
- Two years in a supervisory capacity
- Strong financial/analytical skills
- Ability to interpret complex commercial lease language
- Independent worker and team player
- Strong organizational skills, eye for detail,
- Ability to process work quickly, accurately and with changing priorities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, work successfully under pressure and effectively manage time and workload
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) with the capability to master company specific accounting and database programs
- A desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job