The President/Chief Executive Officer is responsible for leading the development and execution of the company’s long term strategy for the Hospitality Group, with a view to growth and creating investor returns through long-term value creation. This responsibility includes new unit development, through acquisitions and new construction, as well as leading and directing all operating business units and oversight of hotels under third party management.
The President/CEO is responsible for development and implementation of a divisional strategic plan to advance agreed upon objectives and the company vision, including driving revenue, profitability and growth at each full and select-service property while ensuring quality, efficiency, service, brand relations/compliance and cost-effective management of resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Hospitality, Real Estate Development or other related field
Training & Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have 8 to 10 years of broad development experience in asset development and planning, architecture and design, and construction for a high-growth, “Best in Class” multi-unit hospitality firm
- Proven leadership with the ability to identify, lead and motivate a team, and develop individual talent within the group
- Superior analytical and strategic skills with a high capacity for managing complexity
- Strong business and financial acumen, an understanding of P&L and metrics associated with capital allocation, and experience in managing a budget
REWARDS:Very competitive salary, great bonus potential, considerable autonomy, great team-oriented environment, 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/ADD, LTD, EAP
- Hospitality / Entertainment
This job is no longer active.