Summary of Responsibilities
This position will also be responsible for the property accounting for 6-10 properties including, collaborating with property managers and regional managers to ensure accurate, timely, and complete property execution from a financial standpoint.
Primary Responsibilities and Objectives
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Lease Analysis
- Monthly Tenant Billing
- Tenant Account Reconciliations
- CAM Reconciliation
- Annual Budgeting
- Monthly Accruals
- Monthly Financial Reporting
- Maintain organized files and accounting records for multiple properties
- Completes other various accounting projects as assigned
- Additionally may be required to help with Tenant calls and inquiries
Education and Experience
- 4 year accounting, finance or related degree
- Knowledge of general accounting and GAAP concepts
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Reliable team-oriented individual who is detailed oriented person with strong organizational skills
- Experience in real estate or commercial property management
- Yardi or other property management software desired but not required
Skills and Requirements
- Ability to work independently and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Intermediate to advanced level knowledge with MS Office Suite including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel (including Excel functions).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Typically, Monday-Friday 8am – 5pm
- Exposure to environment typically found in an office building.
- Full Time
- Property Management: 2 year
- Yardi or other property management software: 2 year
- Accounting: 2 years
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.