Ackman-Ziff Real Estate Group is currently seeking Managing Directors to originate structured financings across asset classes with a particular focus on debt, mezzanine and equity. Positions are based in Miami.
Ackman-Ziff Real Estate Group is the industry’s preeminent boutique real estate capital advisory firm that offers a wide variety of cutting-edge commercial real estate capital markets financing solutions, including debt, equity and mezzanine financing, preferred and joint venture equity, sponsor equity and investment sales. In business for over 90 years, the privately held company is headquartered in New York City with offices in Miami, Los Angeles, and Boston. The firm is highly regarded within the industry for its integrity, creativity, and advocacy on behalf of its clients. Ethics and trust are the core ethos of the firm. Ackman-Ziff’s unparalleled commitment to aligning itself with its clients through a totally collaborative model differentiates it from other firms.
Job Description and Responsibilities
Managing Directors - Origination will provide real estate capital markets advisory services to assist clients in securing the most appropriate capital solutions for their commercial real estate projects. Responsibilities include:
- Originate financing mandates across asset classes
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships with owners and developers
- Pre-screen transactions prior to the full underwriting and execution
- Work closely with other members of the firm’s origination and execution teams
- Manage the transaction process from origination to closing including negotiating term sheets, transaction and legal documents
- Assist in preparing offering memorandum to prospective lenders and investors
- Cross-sell Ackman-Ziff’s lines of business and expertise
Skills and Qualifications
- 7 plus years of commercial real estate brokerage, lending, or principal experience
- Significant existing relationships and experience working with owners and developers
- Ability to negotiate complicated term sheets and loan documents
- Strong customer service beliefs with a history of winning repeat business
- Superior deal evaluation and assessment skills
- Entrepreneurial and an outside-the-box thinker with a desire to expand existing client base
- Collaborative professional style that supports a collegial approach to meeting corporate objectives
- Team player with the highest desire to succeed
- High level of integrity and creativity with a hands-on, proactive style
- Bachelor’s degree required and advanced degree a plus
Ackman-Ziff offers a competitive compensation structure and a full range of benefits.
- Capital Markets
- Financial Analysis
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.