- Structure, negotiate and draft agreements, supporting outside counsel as necessary, related to the acquisition and development, or redevelopment, construction, operation and disposition of real estate and data center projects in the United States and internationally
- Negotiate and draft confidentiality agreements and vendor contracts
- Support real estate matters in connection with M&A projects
- Support real estate asset management activities, including project financing
- Support and monitor compliance with real estate, construction and related agreements
- Support environmental compliance and risk management matters
- Support and supervise outside counsel
- Experience advising clients on real estate matters with heavy emphasis on development projects
- Experience managing other attorneys and paralegals
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills, with the ability to work independently, self manage projects, set priorities and work on several projects simultaneously
- Strong project and people management skills
- Active member of a state bar
5+ years’ experience as a practicing lawyer, preferably with a national law firm
In-house experience a plus
International experience a plus
Education: Juris Doctor degree.
CyrusOne is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.
CyrusOne provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and any other state or local laws. We will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at CyrusOne, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our Human Resources at 214.488.1365 (Option 7).
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job