IMT Capital, LLC is a vertically integrated private real estate investment firm headquartered in Sherman Oaks, California with offices in San Francisco, California; San Diego, California; and Miami, Florida. Our principals have made investments totaling over $5 billion in value since 1992. We are a specialized manager concentrating on multifamily opportunities focused in major U.S. markets primarily in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee and Texas. We are a rapidly growing company always looking to match great talent with our varied career opportunities.
IMTeam: Integrity. Motivation. Teamwork. Excellence. Accountable. Memorable.
That describes who we are.
Apply today to experience the IMTeam difference!
To support our growth, we are hiring a real estate acquisitions analyst to join our investment team.
The primary responsibilities for the role include:
- Assisting the transactions team with coordination of due diligence for acquisitions, dispositions and financings
- Assisting the property management teams with evaluation of market pricing and positioning of rent-ready units
- Performing financial analysis and support for asset performance tracking and quarterly reporting for private equity funds
- Underwriting and evaluating prospective multifamily assets in major markets across the U.S.
- Supporting the acquisition process through detailed operational budgeting and financial modeling
- Assisting the investor relations team with materials for existing and prospective investors
- Supporting fundraising campaigns of future private equity funds
- Working efficiently and well in a collaborative team with minimal oversight
Please apply if you have:
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, problem-solving, presentation and planning skills
- Self-motivation with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and the ability to work well within a team
- Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and the aptitude to develop further proficiency in complex financial modeling
For additional company information, please visit imtCapital.com and our sister company's site imtResidential.com.
To apply for this position, please select APPLY NOW provided below.
- Research/Market Analysis
This job is no longer active.