We are currently seeking a Senior Sales Executive or Vice President to join our Investment Sales & Capital Markets team in Indianapolis, IN.
The Senior Sales Executive or Vice President will work in a transaction-oriented role, with an emphasis on business development, sales execution, marketing, transaction management, sales support, and financial analysis. The Senior Sales Executive or Vice President will focus on retail real estate investment sales and will partner closely with the existing Veritas Realty development and brokerage team.
- Primary responsibility is business development, financial underwriting, marketing, and asset sales of income-producing and value-add real estate (acquisitions and dispositions)
- Manage transaction process (i.e. investor outreach campaign, handle calls with potential investors/owners/buyers, manage escrow process, and provide weekly client reporting)
- Prepare or oversee the preparation of proposals and offering materials for new or existing assignments, including analyses of clients’ properties, broker opinions of value (BOV), market comparables and research
- Prepare or oversee the preparation of presentation and pitch materials for new business pursuits
- Gather and evaluate economic, demographic and real estate market data for input into project specific deliverables and valuation models
- Prospecting new client relationships, and networking with industry professionals
- Review and abstract lease and loan documents, client quantitative portfolio, site plans, rent rolls, CAM reconciliations, income statements, legal documents and other materials as part of project due diligence and underwriting
- Advising clients in the development and execution of their individualized real estate investment strategies
- Negotiating exclusive listings agreements, and purchase and sales agreements
- Researching the local market and staying up-to-date on industry trends
- Marketing exclusive property listings to qualified buyers
- Passion for commercial real estate and financial analysis
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, ambitious, persistent, and inspired to succeed
- Pay attention to details and possess exemplary written and oral communication skills
- Licensed real estate salesperson or broker
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Real Estate and excellent academic credentials (MBA or CCIM is encouraged)
- 2+ years of work experience in Finance, Real Estate or Accounting required
- Excel valuations, financial analysis, lease abstracting, and market research experience preferred
- Strong computer skills and proficiency with Excel, Adobe, PowerPoint and Word, with advance online research capabilities
- Ability to work independently and within a team to build relationships and interact effectively with business partners
- Capacity to multi-task, work successfully under pressure and effectively manage time and workload
- Intermediate understanding of real estate fundamentals
Future and Growth:
- Immediate, uncapped earning potential. Provides strong growth opportunity with nationally well-respected company comprised of successful and ambitious real estate professionals.
- Brokerage / Sales
- Financial Analysis
This job is no longer active.