The Job: The Underwriting and Credit Associate will be work closely with clients, internal teams and various third parties involved in bridge loan transactions.
- We provide short-term financing for acquisitions and fix/flip projects and long-term loans for rental properties. The Associate will work closely with clients, internal teams and various third parties involved in bridge loan transactions.
• Interface with borrowers during the underwriting and due diligence period to collect information and discuss their business plan
• Conduct income underwriting, cash flow analysis, credit reviews, business plan and track record due diligence
• Assess borrower operating capabilities, entity structures and other relevant items
• Develop underwriting memoranda and present recommendations to the Investment Committee
• Manage multiple underwriting projects concurrently in a fast-paced deal environment
• Exercise discretion, independent judgement and problem-solving abilities to complete work assignments
Ideal Candidate Profile:
• Strong financial modeling capabilities
• Excellent Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Superior attention to detail, analytical and organizational skills
Work for an outstanding leader!
This role is with CoreVest finance in Irvine, CA. Beth O'Brien, President & CEO was recently named Women of Influence 2018 by Housing Wire. Under O’Brien’s leadership, CoreVest has closed more than $3 billion in loans and financed more than 25,000 properties across 43 states. The company won the NREI/IMN award for innovation by a nonbank lender in 2016 and was chosen by Freddie Mac for its inaugural securitization in the single-family rental market in 2017.
Be a integral part of an industry leader!
Each member of “The Core” plays an important part in the growth of the residential real estate investing industry. We are here to serve investors nationwide and provide them with affordable financing for their real estate investment needs.
- Competitive compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, vision and other benefits
- Time off for vacation, sick leave and holidays
- 401k Immediately
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers excellent benefits including 401K, medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD and Life Insurance. For more information on our company please visit the Colony American Finance website.
Disclaimer: This job description represents the basic qualifications for the position. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. You may be asked to perform or assist with other instructions and duties. You will be evaluated, in part, based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. Management has the right to revise this job description at any time.
- Risk Management
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.