You will be a key member of the team driving the performance of the company's direct loan origination efforts. Work with a team of relationship managers to source new loans, analyze financing transactions and work directly with current and new customers.
- Interact with potential borrowers and brokers to source new credit lines and term loans.
- Attend conferences and in-market roadshows to develop customer relationships.
- Perform term loan cash flow underwriting for customer rental portfolios.
Ideal Candidate profile:
- Bachelors degree.
- Exposure or experience in the commercial lending or real estate investment industry.
- Sales experience preferred.
- High energy, self-motivated and ability to multi task in a fast paced environment.
- Some travel required.
- An opportunity to combine your analytical and sales skills
- Rapidly growing company with strong leadership in the C Suite.
- Excellent opportunity for growth into a relationship manager role.
- Solid industry with strong market stability.
- Outstanding product lines.
Work for an outstanding leader!
This role is with CoreVest finance in Irvine, CA. Beth O'Brien, President & CEO was recently named Women of Influence 2018 by Housing Wire. Under O’Brien’s leadership, CoreVest has closed more than $3 billion in loans and financed more than 25,000 properties across 43 states. The company won the NREI/IMN award for innovation by a nonbank lender in 2016 and was chosen by Freddie Mac for its inaugural securitization in the single-family rental market in 2017.
Be a integral part of an industry leader!
Each member of “The Core” at CoreVest plays an important part in the growth of the residential real estate investing industry. This a team who are here to serve investors nationwide and provide them with affordable financing for their real estate investment needs.
- Competitive compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, vision and other benefits
- Time off for vacation, sick leave and holidays
- 401k Immediately
- Financial Analysis
- Portfolio Management
Less than 1 year
Apply for this job