The Finance Analyst is a key finance role in Aimco’s NYC Property Operations Group. As a key member of our fast paced, hardworking, and customer service-oriented environment, you will directly support our NYC property operations through multiple aspects including:
· Providing quality reporting with actionable insights
· Managing financials by reviewing actuals to budget
· Driving month end accounting and financial processes
· Solving complex problems through detailed analysis / reporting
· Supporting monthly forecasting and annual budgeting
· Training team members on financial processes and leading practices
· Walking Aimco NYC portfolio as well as comps in area/market
· Driving cost savings by understanding our business… being on-site with the teams as needed, partnering with them to provide and execute innovative solutions in problem areas
· Help provide excellent customer service with an “all – in” approach (no job too small)
· Maintain compliance and supporting Aimco in all aspects of compliance and legal matters (court appearances/visits to various City agencies)
It’s a great place to work!
· A collaborative self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
· Strong Excel & Financial Modeling skills; VBA/macro experience is a plus
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
· Ideally 2-4 years’ experience with leadership ambitions
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Combines detail-oriented focus and a big-picture perspective
· SQL knowledge is a plus
Are you ready for the journey? Apply today!
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.