Position: Financial Analyst, Multifamily Development
Company: Banner Multifamily, LLC
Location: Greater Chicago, IL (currently based in Northbrook, IL)
BANNER REAL ESTATE GROUP is a fully integrated real estate operating company based in Northbrook, IL (north of Chicago), focusing on the acquisition, management, and development of multifamily properties, senior properties, and self-storage facilities nationwide. Banner Multifamily, LLC is actively sourcing new development opportunities in select urban markets nationwide, and thus seeking a Financial Analyst to support the growth and profitability of the multifamily development team.
We are a private company that offers an excellent chance to be very involved in the development process and enhance your skills. Our company’s culture is one of congeniality, encouraging quality work, collaboration, and innovation, keeping Banner competitive with the larger market.
This position will receive a competitive base salary, benefits, and project-based bonus incentives.
Your Day Will Include:
- Work with the development team to create and revise Excel proforma models for evaluating the viability of new multifamily construction projects
- Support the development team by obtaining respective project data input for new project pursuits, including all soft and hard costs and projected stabilized operating expenses
- Provide sensitivity models with varying metrics to determine projected internal rates of return, cash on cash, return on costs, equity multiples and other partnership objectives
- Provide support (when needed) for site visits to obtain comparable market rent and occupancy studies and other due diligence
- Assist with reporting to Investment Committee, as well as packages for third-party debt and equity partners
- Assist with special projects and take on other duties as requested
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Real Estate, Accounting, or Finance
- Minimum of three years' financial analysis and modeling experience, preferably in multifamily ground-up development
- Advanced knowledge of Excel model creation and manipulation
- Positive mental attitude; driven to help the company grow its multifamily development portfolio
- Proactive, with strong organization, follow up, interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Comfortable working independently, yet be a team player
- Able to manage multiple projects and exercise good judgment in dealing with highly confidential matters
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Financial Analysis
- Research/Market Analysis
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.