Currently, we are seeking an Occupancy Planner to join our team.
To manage the supply, capacity and demand of Client’s portfolio of space in a specific, geographic region.
Deliverable Role / Responsibilities
Within the geography, can answer: how much space is currently available, what are the workplace conditions, and what are bottom-up seat count projections by group? Specifically, the responsibilities include:
- Provides a single point of contact for business unit-related planning questions;
- Reports the bottoms-up seat count projections by business unit quarterly;
- Tracks and reports projected versus actual seat counts;
- Provides geographic stacking diagrams by location, by building and by floor;
- Reports the current supply and capacity, and forecasts inventory changes for a rolling three-year timeframe;
- Maintains and secures business units’ agreement to geographic stacking plans;
- Develops preliminary program requirements for each department (by building, if necessary);
- Helps develop migration plans and sequencing of group-level moves / relocations;
- Educates local contacts on planning and space policies/standards, procedures and protocols, and notifies planning manager if they are not being followed;
- Forecasts order of magnitude scopes, schedules project moves planned to occur based on stacking plans / strategy;
- Ensures planning is aligned with corporate guidelines, and that all scenarios maximize use of space;
- Recommends and enforces space policies/standards, procedures and protocols;
- Develops, maintains and reports space allocation plans, and if applicable, issues space allocation reports.
- Participates in Audits (including seat assignments, occupancy, vacancy, labs & equipment). Present Audit Data to Senior OP & Leadership.
- Assist in developing site-specific Planning Strategies with Senior Leadership.
Activities / Deliverables
- Assists in Issuing the Quarterly Report: The quarterly report includes: headcount projections, supply and capacity information and the status of major initiatives (a real estate action plan) for the portfolio; monthly space allocation data, group block plans.
- Facilitates and/or resolves issues identified in the weekly planning meeting;
- Attends kick-off meetings for major renovation projects and project moves;
- Facilitates communication between other occupancy planners, planning assistants, CAD administrators, and other Jones Lang LaSalle team members; and
To ensure accurate reporting of information, and foster critical relationships between various individuals and organizations, communication channels will exist with:
- Group-level leaders to collect seat count forecasts, and resolve seat count forecast discrepancies;
- Occupancy Planner(s) to review and resolve geography-specific forecasts, needs, concerns, and issues;
- Planning assistants and CAD administrators to ensure accuracy of planning database information;
- Planning assistants and CAD administrators to review and resolve campus/building-specific forecasts, needs, concerns, and issues;
- Project Management / Facility Management to review stacking strategies, and to provide workload forecast related to project moves that are planned to occur based on stacking plans / strategy.
- Collaborate with Project Management, Facility Management and Transactions on all Site Rationalization Efforts
Education / Yrs of Experience
Bachelor's degree in architecture, construction management, design or related field with a minimum of three to five years or experience in a corporate environment.
#LIJLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
- Architecture / Design
- Interior Design
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.