A Southeast Florida real estate investment and development firm is seeking an Acquisitions Analyst to expand the firm’s acquisitions and asset management platform. The Acquisitions Analyst will be involved throughout the entire real estate investment life cycle from underwriting, due diligence, closing, and asset management. The role presents a tremendous opportunity to gain excellent real estate knowledge and to grow professionally.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating and updating property level underwriting and asset management models.
- Conducting extensive market research and analysis and translating findings into well-organized reports and exhibits.
- Performing due diligence on new acquisitions.
- Creating and maintaining various underwriting and asset management reports and budgets.
- Creating and managing presentations for internal investment committee meetings.
- Executing ad hoc analysis as need by management.
Candidates should have:
- Completed a bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration in real estate, finance, mathematics, or business.
- At least 12 months of fulltime work experience in the real estate industry, with property level underwriting experience a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Candidates should feel comfortable creating, analyzing, and modifying complex financial models and statements.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Be able to communicate effectively with internal associates and outside parties.
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills. This role is expected to manage the underwriting, due diligence, and asset management of multiple properties at one time.
- Experience in creating investment memorandums.
- Be a self-motivated, diligent, hard worker that takes initiative and thrives in a fast-paced and demanding work environment.
For consideration, please submit a detailed résumé/CV via Select Leaders. All resumes will be reviewed.
- Due Diligence
- Alternative Investments
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.