CreditVest is seeking an experienced underwriter to join our top performing team in our Pittsburgh, PA office. For over 25 years, CreditVest has provided high quality underwriting and due diligence services to investment banks, government agencies, and other investors and lenders on transactions ranging from $1 million to $2 billion in all commercial property types throughout the United States.
The Underwriter will be responsible for analyzing existing multifamily loan portfolio underwritings for accuracy and adherence to required guidelines.
- Conduct credit and risk analyses by examining, assessing, and analyzing financial data.
- Determine the accuracy and reasonableness of loan underwriting including adherence to required guidelines and prudent standards.
- Review and analyze third party documents and reports such as appraisals and engineering and environmental reports that provide support for underwritten conclusions.
- Review and analyze market data, loan terms, and Borrower/Sponsor financial information that support underwritten conclusions.
- Make recommendations to management to aid in making financial, client, or other business decisions.
- Continually improve, recommend, and develop ways in which systems and processes can be enhanced.
- 3 - 5 years of commercial real estate experience required. Underwriting background preferred. Agency underwriting experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Major in real estate, finance, accounting, mathematics, or business preferred.
- Strong computer knowledge and skills, including Excel
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret data and form conclusions based on specific details and the overall picture
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, deadline-driven environment
- Must be self-motivated and able to work in teams and individually
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to examine detailed information and tailor analysis and comments to specific audiences
- Financial Analysis
- Due Diligence
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.