At Silverpeak Argentic, an analyst will gain exposure to all aspects of commercial real estate finance through experience with a diverse range of fixed-rate and floating-rate transactions. An analyst will be expected to work closely with all members of the team and ideally will demonstrate the ability to manage multiple projects, possess strong quantitative, analytical and communication skills, as well as display initiative and willingness to learn.
The candidate will work closely with the deal teams (Originators, Underwriters, and Head of Credit) in all aspects of commercial lending due diligence and underwriting processes.
- Assist teams with the underwriting of prospective loans. Including sizing models, compiling market rents and analyzing leasing activity information, sales information and other relevant market data information
- Evaluating and sizing loan requests; analyzing credit quality of cash flow operations of CRE properties and integration of data-sets
- Understanding of property operating statements, the ability to perform detailed cash flow analysis, economic and market research and experience preparing various presentations
- Assist teams in the closing process. Including in-depth due diligence review of collateral and borrower’s credit quality, coordinating and reviewing reports with third party vendors, preparing asset summary/credit review reports, presenting loans to the credit team for approval, and assist in the other closing activities
- Advanced Degree preferred, BS degree required. Degree in Accounting, Finance, Real Estate, Mathematics or other related field
- Advanced Excel skills together with a proficiency in Word and Power Point is required; knowledge of Argus a plus
- Knowledge of basic analytical ratios
- Ability to analyze financial statements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong analytical and problem solving skills; attention to detail; and ability to multi-task
- 1-2 years of commercial real estate or finance experience preferred
- Experience with the CRE mortgage market, including CMBS, is a plus
- Experience in commercial real estate is preferred
- Must be highly motivated, independent worker within a team-oriented culture. Ability to work closely with others as well independently to produce accurate, detailed work
- Familiarity with Market Analytical Tools: Bloomberg, Costar, Trepp a plus
- Financial Analysis
- Research/Market Analysis
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.