Privately-held industrial real estate investment firm headquartered in Rosemont, IL seeks an entrepreneurial-minded professional to identify real estate investment opportunities in our newly-established business region spanning the greater Atlanta market. This is an exciting opportunity to work in the real estate industry for one of the top 20 global industrial real estate owners: In 2017 the firm executed over $1B in transactions. This regional Senior Vice President will lead the “value-add” investment strategy for the Atlanta region of the firm which achieves outstanding risk-adjusted returns through acquiring, developing and operating industrial properties on a national platform. The firm’s portfolio spans 30 states and encompasses nearly 40 million square feet.
The Senior Vice President is responsible for sourcing, underwriting, and closing new acquisition and development opportunities to increase the firm’s overall portfolio. S/he will have access to the firm’s multiple capital methods for acquisitions and developments. The SVP will also have full property and asset management responsibility for properties acquired in the greater Atlanta region. Compensation includes equity, management fees, and deal fee participation in sourced transactions. The SVP will work closely with the firm's Chief Investment Officer but will have full access to the firm's operational organization including underwriting, analysis, legal, and marketing support.
- Acquire and/or develop industrial real estate property in the greater Atlanta area
- Analyze, structure, and evaluate potential transactions and build a deal pipeline
- Conduct market research and utilize industry network to develop new leads on investment opportunities
- Assume full property and asset management responsibility for properties acquired in the Atlanta region
- Minimum of ten years’ demonstrable business development experience in the industrial real estate sector
- Insider’s knowledge of the Atlanta market
- Strong connections within the industrial brokerage communities of Atlanta
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability to close deals effectively and successfully
- Financial modeling skills (with proficiency in Argus, Excel)
- Willingness to travel
- Business Development
- Capital Markets
10+ to 15 years
Apply for this job