This position will be expected to think like an owner and proactively seek ways to improve the efficiency and profitability of the property management division. More specifically, this person will:
- Develop and implement a budget and business plan that should apply to both the management of each asset and the portfolio as a whole.
- Develop annual property operating and capital improvement budgets.
- Drive the company’s property level P & L performance.
- Maximize the value of the portfolio through careful financial management, through effective leasing and management and through the leadership of the property operations staff to minimize employee turnover.
- Review, revise and implement management division policies and procedures in accordance with best management practices.
- Participate in industry educational opportunities, research industry trends, submarket developments, demographic shifts and analyze legislative changes and how that will impact property management practices.
- Asses the divisions current use of information technology and improve upon its performance.
- Drive senior property management staff, which includes recruitment, professional development and training of the regional managers, instilling best practices, instilling a culture of accountability, while instilling an attention to detail and adherence of property business plans and budgets.
Institutional multi-family executive management experience is a must.
- Property Management
More than 15 years
This job is no longer active.