RealCrowd's is an open investment marketplace dedicated to providing access to institutional quality real estate investments. We currently offer accredited investors the opportunity to invest in ownership of actual properties as well as funds, just as one might invest in shares of a company. We've been around over 5 years with over $250MM invested in real estate and are profitable!
We are a small but dedicated team moving to our next phase of growth. We have recently moved our HQ to downtown Portland and are looking for a real estate analyst to help scale our growth and launch an exciting new product line. Additional points will be awarded for candidates with capital markets experience and underwriting complex joint ventures.
Who you are
RealCrowd is looking for a detail oriented real estate analyst and diligence professional who's looking to translate your skills and creativity into efficiency and growth for a Portland, Oregon based startup. Your experience includes a background in underwriting varied real estate product types, performing base due diligence on real estate managers and possibly understanding the intricacies of joint venture structures and waterfalls. You have experience in a fast paced capital markets environment and are will to go that extra step to put procedures in place that will increase efficiency and aren't afraid to challenge how things are done.
You are flexible and love variety in your work. As can be typical with smaller companies, this position will carry various duties and will evolve with the needs of the company as it grows. Below are a few of the things you'll typically be responsible for:
- Due diligence and underwriting of individual assets, including multifamily, office, retail and industrial
- Due diligence and background check process for real estate managers
- Research and analyze market and asset level data
- Prepare internal and external diligence/underwriting reports
- Compilation and tracking of asset performance over time and ongoing reporting
- Assistance in creating underwriting methodology and risk underwriting models
- Interfacing with real estate managers to ensure completeness and accuracy of provided information
- Working directly with CEO of RealCrowd to develop standards and best practices of internal processes
What's your background?
- 1-2 years of real estate underwriting experience and a Bachelors Degree in Finance, Real Estate or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, Google apps
- Strong experience financial modeling, analysis and deal underwriting
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to own various projects and take accountability for delivering exceptional product in a sometimes quickly changing environment
What success looks like
- Strong addition to the office culture and desire for personal growth within the organization
- Ability to keep a cool head under pressure while managing both internal staff needs and those of our customers
- Ability to demonstrate detailed analysis of real estate manager diligence process and preparation of outbound reports
- Strategic thinking to help RealCrowd continue its position atop the industry!
If you think you have what it takes to be a solid addition to our team, please reach out and let us know! We'd love to learn more about you and look forward to meeting.
RealCrowd provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Financial Analysis
- Research/Market Analysis
- Due Diligence
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.