EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Director, Investment Origination
START DATE: Immediate
COMPENSATION: Salary Plus Performance Based Bonus
Tioga Capital, LLC is a private investment firm that manages multiple investment partnerships across the real estate spectrum. Based in Atlanta, GA, Tioga's multi-strategy, value-oriented investment platform seeks to create long-term value for our partners by uncovering unique opportunities and supporting them with targeted capital and market expertise. Tioga and related entities have successfully overseen more than 50 investments, representing a total capitalization of more than $500 million. Tioga is currently investing throughout the capital structure in real estate assets, tax credit finance and select private equity opportunities.
Tioga Capital, LLC, is looking to hire a Director of Investment Origination who’s will play a key role on our Investments Team, and be responsible for sourcing, underwriting, conducting due diligence, and closing on real estate debt and equity investment opportunities across all real estate types throughout the Sun Belt Region, with a particular focus on the Atlanta MSA. The individual must be detail-oriented and experienced in working in a team environment. The position requires exemplary sales, analytical and organizational skills and the individual must be a self starter. Based in Atlanta, GA, the Director of Business Development will report to the company’s Principal, and the position will entail a substantial amount of autonomy and responsibility within a well-capitalized real estate investment firm. This is an ideal role for someone who is looking to work with an entrepreneurial team in a dynamic work environment.
- Work with a private investment firm focused on value-based real estate investment strategies.
- Work in a fast-paced, transaction-oriented environment.
- Assist in the building of relationships with Tioga’s trading partners.
- Compensation highly tied to performance; significant upside
The Director, Business Development’s primary responsibilities will be as follows:
- Articulation of Tioga’s real estate investment/financing offerings to owners, brokers, developers, property managers and other intermediaries
- Identify strengths, weaknesses, value creation opportunities, and risks in potential investment opportunities.
- Facilitate and complete multiple due diligence tasks for new investments
- Assist in creation of Investment Committee Memorandums and presentation materials.
Candidate must possess the following skill set and background:
- High level of professionalism with exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four year university, MBA preferred
- 5+ years of related experience
- Relevant commercial real estate analytical experience in acquisitions, asset/portfolio management and/or real estate finance.
- Excellent communication & organization skills with the ability to present analyses and recommendations in verbal and/or written formats
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing projects to ensure timely
- Superior client facing skills, strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Proficiency with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Business Development
- Alternative Investments
7+ to 10 years
This job is no longer active.