Are you a mission-driven individual and looking to take the next step to ADVANCE your career?
We Propel Human Potential. SEO Career is the nation’s premier professional development program providing Black, Hispanic, and Native American undergrads with pre-internship development, training, and internship support across multiple lines of business. SEO Career currently partners with over 60 organizations offering summer internships and has a 35+ year track record of matching talent with opportunity. SEO Career accomplishes this through two stages of its program: SEO Edge and SEO Career Success. Participants receive the coaching and technical training needed to compete for paid internship opportunities with SEO partner organizations with the goal of landing a full-time job offer at the conclusion of the internship. SEO Career launched in 1980 and has over 6,400 alumni to date. To learn more visit:
The Real Estate Program Manager is responsible for general team support and on-going coordination with the SEO Real Estate partners. Partner coordination includes, but not limited to, understanding a partner’s recruiting timeline, collecting partner requisition and communicating partner needs and role specifications to the team. In addition, the Real Estate Program Manager recruits and guides participants through the internship selection process to ensure qualified participants land an internship with an SEO partner company.RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential Duties (70%)
- Assist the program team in positioning partner opportunities for our talent pool including providing partner profiles and/or alumni spotlights.
- Coordinate the partner access process for sharing candidate resumes/profiles with partners under the guidance of the Management Team.
- Leverage analytical capabilities to organize and track information about partner requisitions and candidates in Excel and Blackboard.
- Assist in the development of both digital and printed marketing material to support recruiters and highlight the real estate track.
- Create and disseminate the annual Partner Interest Survey to garner interest for upcoming recruitment cycles.
- Distribute contribution statements to partners as a part of the intern placement process.
- Coordinate real estate webinars and resources with the internal operations team.
- Other duties as required.
- Support college recruiting team and initiatives aimed to increase the number of business/finance, real estate and engineer-related undergraduates in SEO Career.
- Potentially give presentations at colleges/universities, including career fairs, real estate focused-events and student group meetings to increase the awareness of the Real Estate track.
- Track measurable facets of the recruiting process to ensure transparency.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, and employees.
- Other duties as required
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 2 years of professional work experience in real estate and/or HR, experience within a real estate or investment management firm preferred
CORE COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Ability to communicate effectively with interns, colleagues, clients, alumni and senior staff
- Commitment to the mission of SEO
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and handle changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills when interacting with multiple constituents
- Ability and willingness to travel, work some nights and some weekends as dictated by programming needs
Sponsors for Educational Opportunity is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V
- Human Resources
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job