Accesso Partners, a leading and fast growing commercial real estate investment manager, is looking for a Vice President to join its Acquisitions team in its Hallandale Beach, FL headquarters. This candidate will support the investment and research objectives of the investments team in all aspects of the real estate acquisitions and dispositions process, and will report directly to senior staff in the investments group.
- Assist with review of new investment opportunities including review of offering materials, conducting research, and discussing opportunities with brokers and sellers.
- Build and review financial models using Excel and Argus.
- Lead the preparation and presentation of Investment Committee meetings.
- Lead the execution of due diligence and closing for new acquisitions.
- Assist with negotiation of transaction documentation.
- Various investment and underwriting processes as requested, including reviewing leases and financial statements.
- Managing and updating deals on internal Pipeline.
- Travel to conduct market visits and property tours as needed.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution (relevant coursework in real estate, finance, or related field preferred).
- Master’s Degree preferred, but not required.
- Five to seven years of experience in commercial real estate acquisitions, brokerage, or lending.
- Strong analytic skills and working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook; experience working with Argus.
- Self-starter, detail oriented, with high organizational, and multi-tasking skills, as well as ability to work independently.
Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, company match 401K, PTO and holiday pay.
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job