Sealy & Company is seeking an Investment Analyst to join their Investment Services Team in the Dallas office. Sealy would like the candidate to have a strong financial background with a keen eye for detail. The Analyst is responsible for prioritizing projects to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. Organizational skills are key, since the Analyst is responsible for facilitating day-to-day objectives of the Investment Services Team to result in accurate and timely closings of new investment opportunities. The Analyst reports to the Managing Director of Investment Services and is responsible for coordinating the Team’s investment strategy and portfolio management services, which include:
- Updating investment pipeline activity databases
- Maintaining acquisitions, dispositions and financial files
- Developing letters of intent and investment memorandums
- Gathering market data and contract execution requirements
- Implementing the Investment Services Team’s policies and procedures
- Maintaining due diligence checklists
- Performing financial, tenant, and building due diligence on properties under contract
- Tracking critical dates for transactions and contracts
- Assisting in relationship management internally and externally
- Coordinating calls, meetings, events and travel for brokers, investors and lenders
- Underwriting new investment opportunities in Sealy’s target markets
- Preparing detailed investment overviews to present to Sealy’s Investment Committee
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent organization, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize based on established deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to think creatively and solve problems
- Team player and strong work ethic
- Solid understanding of finance and economics preferred
Sealy & Company is a fully integrated commercial real estate investment and operating company. Sealy is a recognized leader in acquiring, developing, and redeveloping regional distribution warehouse, industrial/flex, and other industrial properties located primarily in the southeastern, south-central, and southwestern United States. Sealy has in-house capabilities that include investment, development, asset management, property management, marketing, leasing, and brokerage services. Sealy & Company has an exceptional team of over 80 employees, located in eight offices, with corporate offices in Dallas, TX and Shreveport, LA.
Sealy & Company’s Investment Services Team is responsible for the acquisition, due diligence, financing, closing, and disposition of properties throughout the Company’s growing geographic footprint. The Investment Services team is a collaborative group that prioritizes problem solving, market knowledge, and relationship management in its approach to value investing.
Sealy & Company offers a competitive salary as well as comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage, and 401(k).
Sealy & Company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Due Diligence
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job