One of South Florida’s most innovative and active commercial real estate companies (based in Miami with satellite office in New York City) is seeking a Vice President to assist the principals of the firm in all aspects of running an entrepreneurial company. The firm is affiliated with a large Family Office, and thus has discretionary capital and a flexible mandate that allows it to source compelling opportunities across: asset classes (multifamily, senior living, self-storage, industrial, hotel), the capital structure (debt / preferred equity / common equity), and roles (sponsor / developer / lender / limited partner). The firm’s portfolio includes greater than $400mm in development transactions, as well an operating role in a fast growing specialty real estate lender. The President of the firm is a former partner in one of the country’s largest development companies, with an impeccable reputation and deep industry relationships. The Vice President will be a partner in the firm with a participation in every transaction.
• Underwriting and reviewing potential transactions
• Asset management of existing portfolio
• Negotiating, structuring, and closing new transactions, including reviewing transaction documents, and “quarterbacking” due diligence and closing process
• Various operational matters inherent in an entrepreneurial real estate environment
• Bachelor’s Degree from a top academic institution
• Three to seven years of experience in commercial real estate acquisitions, brokerage, or lending
• Strong analytic skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Familiarity with transaction documents (JV Agreements, Letter of Intent, Term Sheet, Loan Documents, etc…)
Role available in Miami (preferred) or New York City with travel between both anticipated.
Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Investment Management
- Hospitality / Entertainment
This job is no longer active.