Providing experiences is not only our investment strategy, it's what drives our culture.
EPR Properties is the kind of organization that will give you a once in a lifetime experience, right in the heart of Kansas City. Our teams are small, full of creativity and collaboration. Come work alongside some of the best in the industry and take your skills to the next level.
Position at a glance: Support the Leisure Investment Team’s strategy of investing in experience-based real estate.
How does this position contribute to EPR's mission? By assisting in the development of new business, closing transactions, managing relationships with key stakeholders, and supporting asset management activities within the leisure portfolios, this position will directly impact EPR's growth.
Need a deeper dive? Check out the primary accountabilities below:
- Facilitate the accretive growth of the portfolio through the maintenance and growth of industry relationships, careful understanding of industry financing trends and needs, expert analysis, sound underwriting and detailed due diligence.
- Support the expansion into new leisure asset classes.
- Effectively communicate and work with internal accounting to assist with the proper classification and budgeting of financial results and forecasts as it relates to the leisure portfolio.
- Support property management activities within leisure portfolios.
- Work with underwriting support to prepare acquisition opportunities for investment committee or board approval.
- Support and lead negotiations of the legal and business terms of acquisitions and dispositions through the management of external and internal counsel and direct negotiations with third parties.
Are you qualified? If you meet the below criteria and are excited to join our team, let's talk!
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent); Finance, management or related field preferable
- Strong oral and written communication skills required.
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in commercial real estate or M&A transactions, including origination, underwriting and/or closing.
- Strong financial underwriting and analysis skills
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Required travel 70-100 days per year on average.
EPR has one of the best healthcare packages, 401k matches, and wellness and tuition reimbursement programs in the area. We value our talent and like to prove it.
- Business Development
- Hospitality / Entertainment
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job